Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mamma Carmela and the Message of Merciful Love



The Message of Merciful Love was received by Mamma Carmela
during a period which lasted some ten years, from 1968 to 1978. It ended in the year that Rome had at last lifted the suspension on the Divine Mercy revelations to Sister Faustina, who was subsequently canonised by Pope John Paul II on April 30, 2000 in St. Peter’s, Rome.

In 1968, in the city of Milan, a widow with a large family, who had given her whole life to works of  Mercy in her city, was praying one evening when she heard a voice that said: “You will be another witness to my Divine Mercy. I will bless you and give you special graces. I ask your help as a beggar asks alms. Will you
help Me? I want you to find new apostles, and once again spread my message of Merciful Love to the ends of this earth.”

On March 22, 1970 Sister Faustina herself gave a message to Carmela and her Mother of Divine Love Prayer Group, she said: “It is not the first time that I come among you, but it is the first time that I wish to speak.I am Sister Faustina and I ask you to make with particular devotion the Novena of Mercy, so that all men will begin to believe in the mystery of salvation, which is contained in the devotion to the Divine Mercy.”

Carmela Carabelli was born in Melegnano, Italy on May 9, 1910. She died in the peace of Christ on
November 25, 1978. Since 1968 she received, almost daily, messages from Jesus Christ as the Merciful Jesus,and from the Blessed Virgin as the Mother of Divine Love. She transcribed straight away into notebooks all that was said, without hesitation or correction afterwards, in the form of conversations with Jesus, who spoke about His Father, the Father of all men, and of His Mother, very tenderly; and so lovingly of his foster father St.Joseph, and about many other saintly people, and through this privileged person to all the world, for these writings are meant for all wish to seek and find God.

Excerpts from the ebook Pilgrimages and Spiritual Exercises - From the Writings of Mother Carmela

THE IMAGE OF THE
MERCIFUL JESUS

“Write my daughter, you will be the apostle of my
Merciful Love. I will bless you. I will shower on
you abundant graces and great gifts. I will bless
the families who expose my Image. Speak to Me
often and invoke Me thus:

‘Merciful Jesus, we trust in You:
have mercy on us
 and on the whole world.’ ”
Milan, April 20, 1968

The Merciful Jesus in the excessive goodness of his Heart promises that:
“Whoever venerates with love and devotion in his house my Divine Image will
be preserved from the chastisement. In the same way as the ancient Hebrews
marked their houses with a cross made with the blood of the paschal lamb and
were spared by the exterminating Angel, so it will be in these sad times for those
who will have honoured and exposed my Image.”
Milan, September 5, 1968

“I have invited you to be apostles of my Divine Face and I have promised you
that with that Image I will touch the hearts of sinners and I will draw everyone
to Me.”
Milan, January 25, 1972

“My children, you all want mercy for everyone. Well then, become interpreters
of our desires. Do so that in every family together with my Divine Face may
enter the practice of the Rosary, just as it is, as the holy Virgin wanted it, as the
saints, the virgins, the martyrs, the great and the small of every age practised
it.”
Milan, May 4, 1972


http://www.divinemercyapostolate-australia.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Pilgrimages.pdf
PILGRIMAGE
FROM MAY 31 TO JUNE 3, 1968
TO SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO - LORETO -
ST. DAMIAN
Jesus May 31, 1968
(To San Giovanni Rotondo)

My daughter, listen to Me: I will give you the lesson on the train, as you go to that dearly beloved son of
mine who tears many grace and so many gifts from my heart. I'll tell you why his prayer has such power over
my heart, whereby, what he asks from my Mother and Me, is like a command for us.
Padre Pio does not live for himself, but only in Me and for Me. He does not act, does not think, does not
speak, does not suffer, does not pray, except in God, and doing the holy will of God in every moment.
Everything he does, it is I who works in him; therefore, his works are marvellous, and he knows no distances of
place and time.
God is everywhere, you know, and this thought must reawaken faith in you every moment and arouse
thoughts of confidence and hope.
God never lets you down. He keeps you immersed in his immensity like the sea collects fish in its waters. As
these could not live without the water where they are immersed and where they find their food, so you can not
live except by being immersed in your God. You, living constantly in his presence and immersed in Him, live
the spiritual life as the reason for your existence.
"Live in my presence and you shall be perfect," says the Holy Spirit. Love to talk to your God in prayer; give
to your God your heart! I've said many times that God is jealous of your heart, and you must keep it only for
Him.
Now, you go to Padre Pio and you must bring back from this visit these teachings.
You are going to find a man who made his life a complete giving to God up to making himself substituted by
Him. You go to see a man who has made his life a holocaust for the benefit of the brethren, in a sacrifice similar
and united to the one that I myself made on the cross.
Imitate him in these offerings.
You also give yourself completely to Me; you do my will faithfully, lovingly, joyfully in every moment of
your life.
Call Me in you so that I may take your place. I will speak in you, and then your word will be effective. I will
think in your mind and love in your heart. I will sanctify your sufferings. I will give value to your works that I
myself will do in you, and you shall be only a faithful instrument of mine.
Imitate that dear son of mine in his dedication in favour of the brethren. Your sacrifice will be more
effective, will bring redemption, and help Me in the work of salvation.
The pilgrimage will bear its fruits.
I am happy with your gift for him. I love the generosity, above all if it is in favour of those who gave
everything for others.
I promise you that I will speak to him about you and your group, and that I will use all his sufferings to
obtain for all those spiritual and material graces for which you have embarked on the journey.



Jesus June 1, 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment