Tuesday 11 March 2014

Yahweh, my Rock

http://pastorbowman.com/pictures/


Psalm 144:1-2

1-2 Blessed be God, my mountain,
who trains me to fight fair and well.
He’s the bedrock on which I stand,
the castle in which I live,
my rescuing knight,
The high crag where I run for dear life,
while he lays my enemies low.[Msg]

My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust andtake refuge, Who subdues my people under me. [Amp]
http://www.myfaithworks.me/biblereading.htm


Yahweh, my God
You alone are my Rock
My ocean Crag !

To You alone do I run
For there isn't any other refuge
On this earth.
         The earthy crags and citadels
         Can only  make me 
          Drained and exasperated!
         Oh, those phony delusions!
       
              But You O Lord
            Are the sure Rock Foundation of my life.
           It is Your wounded Shoulder
           That alone has the Strength
            To bear my cross.
I praise and adore You
My Jesus, I thank You
For carrying me and my cross
Along this meandering maze of life......


Prayer to the Shoulder Wound of Jesus Christhttp://www.praytherosaryapostolate.com/sacredwounds.htm

O Loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner, salute and worship the most Sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy Cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid bare Thy Bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy Most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify Thee, and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me, a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the Way of Thy Cross. Amen.
Behold, for peace I had great anguish, but you have in love for my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption; for you have cast all my sins behind your back.
Isaiah 38:17

No comments:

Post a Comment