Sunday 9 February 2014

Accepted in the Beloved....





Ephesians 1:6 is a glorious truth! We are fully, completely accepted by God and He, the Mighty Lord of Hosts, has adopted us as His own children. It is not a human adoption, it is a Blood Adoption!!! We are true children of God in Christ! What more do we need?
So the Scripture Verse,Ephesians 1: 6, in King James version, says:
"To the praise of the glory of His Grace , wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved."
If by nature we are a fallen, sinful race, by the shed Blood of our Saviour Jesus Christ we have become cleansed enough to be approved by the Most Holy God.More than just receiving us with blessing, He delights in us !!!

Zephaniah 3: 17 says, " The Lord your God is with you; His Power gives you victory. The Lord will take delight in you, and in His love He will give you new life. He will sing and be joyful over you."

Psalm 147: 11 (NLT) affirms this:
"No, the Lord's delight is in those who fear Him,
those who put their hope in His unfailing Love."


http://myfreshlybrewedlife.com/2012/08/the-weekend-brew-the-apple-of-his-eye.html

He found him in a desert land, And in the waste howling wilderness; He compassed him about, he cared for him, He kept him as the apple of his eye.Deuteronomy 32:10

What a mighty God we have! Aren't we the apple of His eye?

"This is what the Lord of Armies says : Afterwards, the Glory sent me to the nations who looted you. Whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye." Zephaniah 2:8.

So let us pray to Him, with the Psalmist,
"Keep me as the apple of Your Eye; hide me in the shadow of Your Wings..." - psalm 17:8.


So hereby do I renounce the spirit of Rejection with all its digusting forms, fear of rejection, inherited rejection , self rejection, perceived rejection.....! I send them to the feet of of JESUS, my Crucified Master, who has made me His Beloved by dying on the Cross;and by the Grace of His Resurrection, I am no more a wormy rejected being,. Nay, I am a New Creation ; the past is gone. I close every door against the spirit of rejection in the Mighty Name of Jesus. The evil spirit of rejection does not have any legal rights over me any more. Jesus has erased all its legal claims by His Precious Blood.

Jesus, I declare today that You alone are my Master.
I fight the spirit of rejection with these Bible verses ( Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit Hebrews 4:12):
Romans 8:37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God. who loved me and gave himself for me.

1 John 4:9-11 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment